Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2008--Time to Define the Movement

Hello and Happy New Year to all!

Not really sure if anyone is actually still looking at this blogspot, but I'm gonna take a chance and keep things moving anyway.

Someone recently told me it's better to do something than nothing, regardless of the turnout, so here I am, throwing those pebbles in the pond and watching the ripples.

Believe it or not, part of the reason I haven't been updating (aside from my laziness) is that I forgot my login...really. Maybe it was the Universe wanting me to get back into motion, but somehow I was able to log back in, which leads me to think that something is meant to happen here. My hope is to get ideas out there, (yours or mine, it really doesn't matter) as long as a message gets out and we move toward the Movement.

What is the Movement? The term, as it pertains to this blogspot and to my intentions, is the motion toward a social revolution, social change without the means of violence but rather through free-flowing creativity. The Movement is an attempt to break down any conventions, any dogmas that dictate how we SHOULD be rather than how we WANT to be and to achieve that through uninhibited, unbridled, non-violent, passionate creative expression.

Let's face it, all we really want is to be ourselves freely. And while "changing the world and making it a better, more peacful place" is a lofty goal, wouldn't it be easier to achieve if more people were happier with their lives? What better way to achieve such happiness than to be ourselves, without restraint.

I won't sit here and make guarantees about results. I just plan on doing something. But not much can happen from me alone. It is my belief that if a creative revolution is to happen, then a collaboration is in order. So I am again inviting anyone out there who may be listening to submit your thoughts, your words, your vision, any creative impulse you may have, and share it here in this Universal space. I am no large corporation or communications mogul, but I certainly relish the opportunity to set some vibrations in motion. I believe in the possibility of planting some creative grassroots and watching them grow.

Don't you?

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Oral History Project said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haha join the Undeniables movement. undeniable isn't even a word, but we are making it one. If you are having trouble writing, being part of the group will provide incentive. btw thanks for reading my stuff :) .